Monday, December 22, 2014

This has gone on long enough.

I have ignored this blog, whom I will call Wilfred,  through no fault of its own. I now stand before the judgement of the blog.

You know the kind of judgement:


  • What is the password?
  • Where do I find the darned blog anyway?
  • When was the last posting?


In my defense, though I am not sure that it matters. (An old friend once said "Never explain, never complain.)

I volunteer with three different organizations, teach 3 or 4 classes from September through June, have young grandchildren close by, have 3 blogs, and try to write.

This year, I signed up for NaNoWriMo, and was successful in writing a novel over 50,000 words in the month of November. I have come away from that experience with a new focus.

I will commit to you that:

  1. I will contribute to this blog on a regular basis
  2. I will make it worth your while
  3. I will update you on the steps and progress of my revision of the novel
Many thanks for your understanding, dear blog

No comments:

Post a Comment